We've got lots of fun activities to do here at the Sandia Peak Ski area, browse around!
Sandia Ranger Station: 505-281-3304
- Helmets are required for bikers! If you don't bring one you'll have to rent one.
- Yield the right of way to other non-motorized recreationists.
- Use caution when overtaking another and make your presence known well in advance.
- Maintain control of your speed at all times.
- Stay on designated trails only.
- Do not disturb wildlife or livestock.
- Leave no trace; respect public and private property.
- Support land access organizations.
News & Announcements
Sandia Peak Ski Area will be open Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays Through Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 7th, 2015 for Scenic Chairlift Rides and Lift Accessed Mountain Biking.
Closed the rest of September, then open daily 10-4, Oct 3rd through the 11th for Balloon Fiesta.